Dr. Todd J. Singer
- Todd J. Singer has been in practice in Miami-Dade County since 1983.
- Originally from Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Father of three sons and has one granddaughter.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in the pre-med program in May, 1979, from the University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
- He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in April, 1981 from National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois.
- Awarded “Diplomat” of the national Board of the Chiropractic Examiners in 1982.
- Earned a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from National College of Chiropractic in April, 1983 in Lombard, Illinois.
- Received his Florida State Board of Chiropractic license in November, 1983.
- He is an active member of the Florida Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Stephen W. Chase
Dr. Chase attended St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York and graduated from Logan Chiropractic College in 1968. His professional experience includes being a State of Florida Expert Medical Advisor, State of Florida Board Certified Workman Compensation as well as a diplomate of the National Board of the Chiropractic Examiners/Accident and Industrial Injury Association (AIIA). Dr. Chase is currently a member of the Florida Academy of Chiropractic and of the Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research. With several years of experience as well as a commendable professional affiliation, he brings a lot of expertise to Singer Health Center.
- Stephen William Chase has been a licensed, practicing chiropractic physician in the State of Florida since 1974.
- Dr. Stephen W. Chase is originally from Rochester, New York.
- Graduate of Logan Chiropractic College in St. Louis, Missouri in 1968.
- Completed Clinic studies at the Logan Chiropractic Clinic in 1969.
State of Florida: Expert Medical Advisor
State of Florida: Board Certified Worker’s Compensation Physician.
Past President of the Dade County Chiropractic Society.
Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Diplomate of Accident and Industrial Injury Association (AIIA).
Active member of the Florida Chiropractic Association.